Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Road Trips and Football Games

It's gonna be one of those weekends...full of whirlwinds and hotel rooms!
The big news is Katelyn and her friend Emily are going on a road trip...to Vanderbilt...YIKES!!  They will have a ball and they will be safe... but still, my baby is getting in a car and is driving 8 hours away to a big city and she is doing it without me...Enough (change of subject before I decide that she just cannot do this...to me)!

Okay...so maybe she is ready for this ; )


Rich is covered up with meetings the next couple of days so I am going up to Birmingham tomorrow to visit with my very favorite granddaughter : ). Nicole is editing a manuscript for a friend and I think the deadline is upon them so she will spend some of her day off doing that and Oh Gee...I get to entertain Claire!! 

Friday evening I will head down to Auburn...Rich will do the same from Panama City and on Saturday the whole gang (Nicole, David, Claire, Katelyn, and Emily) will arrive to attend the Auburn/Georgia game...WAR EAGLE! The joy of college football weekends is almost over...where did the time go?

So by the end of the weekend I should have lots of pictures to go along with my new batch of gray hair...Oh well don't you know, this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment