Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...


Last year I did a post of my favorite things (August 25, 2010).  It remains to this day one of your "favorite" posts on my blog.  I decided it was time for a look at my new favorite things...

My new favorite fall color from OPI

This over sized Hobo wallet is from last fall but I love it! 

Gold bangles with some European bling!

A few weeks back I happened onto this Beth Moore study on Psalms 120 - 134.  I buy the videos  for $4.99 on
Lifeway and watch them on my computer!


Farmer's Market scented car fresheners by Yankee Candle

Turning the calendar page to September...I was dreading August 2011.  It is coming to a close and you know what...we all survived rather well.  And if my September calendar is any indication...there are lots of adventures in our future!!

)
AND finally...The Pioneer Woman gets her own TV show on the Food Network!  Tune in this Saturday (August 27th) at 10:30 am (central time) and check out life on her Oklahoma ranch...
Click on the link below and see a sneak preview of her show!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/here-comes-pioneer-woman/80741.html

 Do you have some new favorites??? 




No comments:

Post a Comment