Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrapbooks and Sweatshirts

Went to bed last night feeling fine...woke up this morning with a sore throat and a cough...and winter has returned AGAIN!  No bible study for me today.  I wandered upstairs to Chelsea's room thinking I would dive into the scrap booking thing for the morning when I noticed myself in the mirror...yes this is my go-to  winter morning outfit...a sweatshirt, pair of my husband's boxers and my fur lined Ugg boots!  I wonder what the neighbor's across the canal think (because I go outside with Gabby and stand there freezing and encouraging her to "go potty!")  Anyway back to the reason I am upstairs...scrap booking!

The years of memories piled up on the bed, dresser, and desk seems a little overwhelming at times but I do love going down memory lane :)




This is a page from a scrapbook that Katelyn did when she was in the 6th grade.  I love it because it is her life from her point of view :)


Chelsea placed first in the 2003 regional science fair in the Zoology category with her project about Wills and his drinking habit!


Nicole's big day...and so many wonderful memories!

Now you see why I have such a difficult time getting anything done!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. isn’t she lovely..Nicole was a breathtaking bride!. Cannot think of a better thing to do on a day you are not up to par ~then to walk down memory lane. Bet that exercise helped in your healing. You will be back on track tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete