Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Claire's Latest Music Pick...Gotta Love A Red Head Who Can Sing




I admit that I am behind the times when it comes to music...while in Birmingham visiting Nicole, David, and Claire I was introduced to
Florence and the Machine by my 13 month old granddaughter ...when this song came on the TV Claire immediately stopped what she was doing and went into dance mode!! As soon as we got back home I had Katelyn buy the album (do you call it that?) on ITunes and add it to my ipod (notice I still have to have Kate do these complicated tasks...what will become of me when she leaves for Vanderbilt in August?????)
So while I am trying to get caught up on my bible study for small group tomorrow, ENJOY some fun upbeat music and think of that sweet baby girl dancing away...



1 comment:

  1. She's got the music in her! That is one of the reasons that she is so happy. Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you have never been hurt.

    ReplyDelete