Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random thoughts from people...

This taken from  a friend's status update on facebook...Why is it that I am my mother's age and still can't fold fitted sheets and make her chocolate cake?

A very accomplished woman in our community just wants to fly with the Thunderbirds...but alas has been told that she no longer meets the age requirement!

A dear, dear priest and  a long time pillar at Holy Nativity School is recovering from heart surgery in Cleveland Clinic and he would like to change the "name" of the test from bloodwork to needlework!

I went to yoga this morning...it is truly a killer class on Wednesdays.  I am instantly suspicious when the instructor uses the words twist, kick, and wall (and not always in the same sentence)!

Puxatony Phil the famous Pennsylvania groundhog...declared today that spring is coming sooner rather than later.  It's a good thing cause I don't think Jim Cantore and Mike Bettes can handle much more winter fun!!  Maybe that should read I can't handle much more of Jim Cantore and...

Random thoughts aside...I have reinstated my followers on my blog...I have had lots of you tell me or fb message me that you follow my blog.  I appreciate it and find it very humbling. So if you would like to publicly follow my blog find the follow box on the sidebar of my blog and click "follow." It should walk you through the process but if you have problems comment me here and I will ask somebody (I of course will not know the answer) and get back to you!  
Puxatony Phil or no...Spring is coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment