Sunday, February 13, 2011

Garages, Camellias, Valentines, Apartments, and Claire!


Today was a beautiful day...plain and simple.  After church and lunch and a 5 mile walk, we finally finished cleaning our garage!  The Christmas decorations are back up in the attic and my car is filled with stuff for Good Will! My husband is my hero once again and I am now officially ready for spring :)  

 While out in the yard I noticed all of my Camellia bushes are blooming...


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...I wish you all love, peace, and joy...not just tomorrow but everyday!

On Tuesday I will leave Katelyn, Rich, and Gabby to go to Auburn for a couple of days to help Chelsea find an apartment for next year.  Say some War Eagle prayers for us that we find something great!!  After Auburn I will go on to Birmingham (it's just a hop, skip, and a jump) to see Claire, Nicole, and David.  It has been a month and I am just certain that a) Claire has forgotten me and b) she is doing something fabulous that I must see for myself! 

I will be back soon with loads of pictures and a story or two :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment