Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Update...

As a follow up to my last post...I took my new ipod out for a spin over the weekend and put it on shuffle and was happy with the music...U2, Madonna, Michael Jackson, All American Rejects, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban...only skipped a couple of songs. I appreciate your suggestions for music and will be checking out some websites this week for more ideas!  As for the running...let's just say I am successfully easing into it!! 


Today there was heavy fog...ALL DAY!  We had planned to spend the afternoon enjoying some outdoor time at Carillon, instead we took an afternoon ride over to Seaside hoping for a break in the weather. No blues skies but some interesting photo ops just the same...


Also, I did some scrap booking...I finally started the scrapbook from our trip to NYC and Vermont two Christmases ago!  I have to give the credit to www.project-create.blogspot.com for the idea of working on Christmas pages on the 25th of each month!!  A wonderful idea...I actually organized and finished three pages...well I still have to journal.


And last, though certainly not least...When we got home this evening waiting in my mailbox was...

Anne and Nicole (Claire's momma) are good friends and teach at the same high school. We have been awaiting the publishing of her first novel for a year now!!  Check out her website for more information http://www.annerileybooks.com/ I will definitely be adding this to my 11 in 11 reading list!

More tomorrow on Intentional Living Part Two!!


1 comment: