Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Fourth Day of Christmas


One of the traditions that I especially like at Christmas is the missing baby Jesus from the Nativity scene. It is part of the anticipation of Christmas morning...finding him in the manger.


I also have the Wise men on camels somewhere else in the room...I guess it's my way of trying to keep it real : )

I love everything about Christmas, but I do try to keep the real meaning of Christmas front and center.



This year I started back in October looking for things that I could have for Claire to play with at Christmas and this was my first find...

 

In case you're wondering...baby Jesus is kept very nearby...and yes, a time or two I have forgotten to put him in his rightful place before Christmas morning festivities...food for thought I think!


1 comment:

  1. I really like all of your nativities. They have a little people nativity that is ADORABLE that I want to get for Peyton!

    ReplyDelete