Friday, December 10, 2010

The 9th and 10th Days of Christmas...

 The 9th Day of Christmas was spent on a fast road trip up to Auburn.  Pam went along to see Auburn (and Chelsea) and keep me company on the drive.  Amidst the packing and cleaning we managed a little Christmas shopping and a trip into Williams and Sonoma...always a good thing!!  

So today I am playing catch up starting with the Post Office!!  I've tried being the first one there in the morning and I've tried going during the dead of the afternoon...I would really like it if my mailman could just  knock on my door and say "What kind of Christmas stamps would you like for your cards?"  "You've got to mail some packages?  Here, I've got the perfect size box and tape and ...."  I guess that kind of stuff only happens in commercials!!  After the Post Office...the grocery store!!   Anyway, I'm off to do some errands and then it's the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment