Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A new season and some cute pics


It is a super busy week for me but I did want to share a few photos of Claire and her recent visit...















It's a wonderful life, that's for sure!!

On another note... Marrying into a Catholic family and teaching at both a Catholic and Episcopal school I appreciate the season of Lent.  So today it starts...around the world foreheads are being marked by ashes...hopefully hearts are being marked for Jesus!! I am going dark on face book for the next six weeks. Yikes...that does seem like a long time! It will be a good thing...any time I spent on fb can be better spent on just about anything else. I am not shutting facebook down because that is how I get the word out about blog posts and you know...maybe someone will miss my blog if it too went dark or unannounced for 6 weeks ;) I will miss birthdays and milestones and some of your children's growing up stuff...but I will be thinking of you all and hoping that you are having a wonderful and blessed day!!