Friday, September 9, 2011

A Little Friday Fun!

 It has been a busy Friday...can't wait for the weekend at the beach.

After much encouragement from my husband I went to Freedom Sports after my 5 miles this morning and bought a pair of tennis shoes that actually "match" my feet!!

Yep...they are silver and GREEN. But they feel really good and well...we will see if they make magic down at Disney on October 1 ;)


If you are serious about your athletic shoes go visit Freedom Sports on Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach (Next to Hooters)!

After the shoe purchase I headed back into town to pick up 0NE thing at Michael's...

Cause I wanted to finish potting my fall plants for my front porch...


Imagine my surprise when I got home with all of this...


I am going to make Claire a Fall Treat Bucket...stay tuned for a tutorial for this project!  First though...I need a weekend of college football and sunny beaches!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I had time to craft! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Btw, I LOVE Freedom Sports, they put me in the most comfortable shoes ever... note that I said comfortable and not "stylish!" Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete