Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Am Loving...

I am two weeks into our study on Revelation and can I say that I am loving it!!  Really I could go to class every day of the week and do bible study.  My challenge is to do it all the days that I am not in class!!





Whenever the new Garnet Hill Catalog comes in the mail...I save it for a time when I can leisurely peruse the pages...lots of good stuff I am putting on my think about it list!





I have been looking at these for months...I almost bought a necklace and bracelet on three different occasions...so earlier this week I finally took the time to try on a half dozen different styles and....the winner is...

The crystal is actually an orange color which will be perfect for fall!


Last but not least I found these really cute bird pillows in a boutique in Auburn last time I was there...

Kinda reminds me of Chelsea and Kate, my last two little birds to fly the nest...just like the pillows my girls are alike but different!!

Okay so my question for you...what catalog do you love to get in the mail??




No comments:

Post a Comment