Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Countdown Goes On...and On....

Today is Thursday!!  In a mere 2 days and 7 hours we will be standing at the starting line for the half marathon...

So what am I doing today as part of my countdown you ask....humor me :)

This morning I started my day in amazing, mind blowing bible study...

Talk about receiving a "word!" I am so thankful for Joan (our fearless and God-loving leader) and all of the ladies that make Thursday mornings such a blessing!

After bible study and a couple of errands I came home and thought "hmmmm,what should I be eating these next couple of days....?"  Should I look it up in one of the many books we have collected over the last 10 years?  Seriously, Running Until You're 100...that is definitely a Rich purchase...


Or...should I just go onto the trusty internet and google it?  Internet it is...so after a bit of googling I decided that an apple and a handful of almonds would be a good start (I did eat the whole apple:)



Along with good energy-building food I am doing laundry and packing, charging up the ipad...camera...ipod...and the kindle...so much technology for this old mind haha!!
We leave first thing tomorrow morning and I am looking forward to it!  It's Disney so it will feel like a vacation until Saturday night 9:00 pm!!



No comments:

Post a Comment