Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SUMMERTIME!!

It is officially Summertime at our house...so to kick off this grand season here are a few of my favorite Summer things!
A windsock blowing in the breeze...

Blue adirondack chairs...

Windchimes...blowing in the breeze...

Claire enjoying a cold drink of water from a hi-tech sippy cup...
and sporting new Crocs...

A new sunhat by SCALA and the Best of Summer magazine...


This beautiful book about summer with Matthew Mead is better than cool
It is eye candy for the winter-weary soul...


blooming hydrangeas...pink or blue

Planning an awesome trip far enough in advance that I get to
enjoy the anticipation...

finding the perfect pair of white wedge sandals...

and a summer straw bag that literally holds everything...

Enjoying a slice of paradise...


blueberries, raspberries, and cherries...

doing bible study outside...


What do you love about summer?

4 comments:

  1. I love spending the summer with you and our family. Please give me your old summer hat from Bass Pro Shop??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....I bought you one the other day...I bought myself another one because I need one at the beach and in town! Yours is khaki colored like the one at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I am in heaven just looking at your pictures.....makes me want to come and stay at the Dodd B&B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....see you soon and hopefully at the beach.

    ReplyDelete