Thursday, May 12, 2011

The 16 days of Graduation....Last day of high school and some other stuff!

Today is Katelyn's last day of high school! She has two AP exams today in Micro and Macro Economics, so she was all business this morning...no reminiscing over breakfast! She asked me to check for textbooks in a closet and while I didn't find any random textbooks I did come across these...


Oh the hours spent on both of these...and for the record...well worth it!

With Chelsea home from college and Stephen here for a week's visit before he goes to North Carolina to work for the summer...the two of them have been cramming a whole summer into everyday!!  Their favorite thing after a day out waverunning, playing tennis or hanging at the beach...playing board games, card games, and pool!  They play to win and like to keep score!  Interestingly Stephen is ahead in Scrabble and Chelsea is ahead in pool!


Last night we played a new game that Katelyn told us about...
The Game of Things

Basically...you make a list of things such as...Things you shouldn't make fun of...Things that are impossible to measure...Things you would never find in a city... It was lots of fun trying to figure out who said what...I came in last place...Katelyn came in first!  And for the record...the game box says adult, and yes there were a couple questions that we skipped! Overall though lots of fun! 

I think tonight Chelsea and Katelyn are gonna break into the latest Nancy Drew Mystery computer game...yes I am serious (and I know that Nicole is thinking "what...without me?")

Nice that my girls haven't completely grown up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment