Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The 16 days of Graduation...A few of my favorite pictures of Katelyn

Really there are soooo many pictures of Katelyn that I love...here are just a few!
Senior Portrait...lovely and classic!

Senior Prom...Katelyn found this dress in about an hour in Birmingham!  She, Nicole, and I loved it and it makes her eyes sparkle!!

Claire's first visit to Florida in March of 2010.

Katelyn took a photography class in middle school...and yes I loved her hair!!!

In Hawaii we went to the Pearl Harbor Memorial, a very sobering day and a very cute moment!

Katelyn danced for 10 years at Tonie's Dance...this was one of my favorite recital pictures!


Ahhhhh....Holy Nativity 5K graduation day!

All of my girls went through Disney princess phases...Kate liked Pocahontas!

I will never tire of pictures of my girls in pumpkin patches!!

15 months old and soooo adorable :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved them all! Time flies- these pictures said that well! Cindy

    ReplyDelete