Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Games of All Sorts!

        

I love games...solitaire, hanging with friends, and words with friends have all been on my phone or iPad at some point or another...here is my latest, thanks to Katelyn!




   I am not an artist...but this game is fun, good for some laughs, and a mental break from the very lofty...Words With Friends (haha)!!

On a slightly different note about games...



I read this book back when Katelyn was in high school and thought it was pretty okay (I doubt that Suzanne Collins is concerned about my critique...) and could see the appeal to teen readers (WHAT...teens are reading???)  On Sunday, Rich's birthday, he and I went to see the movie...



The plight of Prim
Not to worry...Katniss to the rescue

 
Love Stanley Tucci and Woody Harrelson



And then there is the little dilemma of the love interests...I honestly did not picture the baker's son this way when I was reading the book...and so we have another Edward vs Jake?...what is the heroine to do (says I because I haven't read the other two books...yet!).

I could wait for the next movie to find out what happens to Katniss and friends but I think I will just read the books. 

Oh...and what did I think about the movie...I liked it, I liked it alot!!