Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Spy...must have originated from the cleaning of a junk drawer!


With January coming to a close I've decided that I did well with my resolutions for the month...got all of my doctor appointments done and cleaned out some closets and drawers!!  Here is the contents of one (yes, she says with embarrassment) of my kitchen junk drawers...Anyone for a game of I Spy...


I Spy ...
a little green bird
graduation pictures
the letter G
a membership card for AARP
batteries, a tape measure, scissors, and tape
two old cell phones, an ipod, hand sanitizer, headphones and deck of cards
a mini tape recorder, a luggage tag, map for NYC
a pill box, a band aid, a WV postcard...

I don't know what a person's junk says about her...but there you have it...I did find 3 pairs of reading glasses which I can always use and a pedometer, which I can't figure out how to use...no seriously!
Anyway, enough fun and games...February is almost here and so it is time for a fresh set of resolutions!
In February I am going to mix a fun challenge with a paper chase!! Alas, I am going to tackle the dreaded filing cabinet that is kept under lock and key.  YIKES, this is not going to be fun, but it really is necessary as there are things in it that don't deserve the space and there are things in other various places that need to be in there where we can easily get our hands on them!!  I think my paper shredder is going to get a work out!!  
After the rigors of the paper chase I am going to switch to something that is more creative and FUN...but still a challenge.  I am going to do some decorating updates in the house that I have been putting off...anybody know of a really exceptional upholsterer in the Panama City area??

I hope your January has been awesome but if not it's over and so it's time for a fresh start in February!!