Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Busy Week...End of October!

How October got away from me and it is now the first weekend in November is a mystery to me!  What I can tell you is that I've been all over the southeast.  I love to travel it is true; it is especially sweet when it involves my family. 

So, in a nutshell here it is...good-bye October...hello November!

 In Birmingham, Nicole and David's church on a beautiful fall day!

I spent a couple of days with Claire...she was under the weather with her first ear infection but she still managed some smiles!

On my way to Vandy in Nashville...brrrr I need a Starbucks!!

While Katelyn was in class...I took pics of the beautiful campus...



Katelyn and I headed down to Auburn late Friday afternoon to meet up with Chelsea, Rich, and Stephen for the Auburn/Ole Miss game.

Rich forgot his sunglasses and just had to have these...thank goodness Stephen kinda liked them ;)...maybe he took possession of them after we left!

Pre-game shopping...I love it! And before you say poor Rich...he loves to go see what's going on...he just doesn't spend any money doing it!

After an afternoon of cooking, eating, shopping, and napping...
it's time for the game...WAR EAGLE! 
 Final Score: AU 41 - Ole Miss 23


Sunday morning we all went in different directions...Rich and Kate to Birmingham to visit Nicole, David, and Claire.  Kate flew back to Nashville Sunday evening and Rich made the long drive home.  I headed to the Atlanta airport and flew to West Virginia Sunday afternoon...more on that next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment