Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest Fun!

My new best friend on the internet is Pinterest!!  I love, love, love it!!
I can design dream rooms, pick out beautiful jewelry and chandeliers, put together new outfits, drool over shoes, books, photographs, and decorate my house for the holidays....without spending a penny!



This is one of my favorite boards...I love RED!
My Arts and Crafts board has lots of inspiring projects.


The hello kitty Halloween pumpkin that Chelsea made was a Pinterest
 idea she tweaked!


 I love this globe..."go and make disciples of all the nations."


For Thanksgiving I did my version of the Thankful Tree...
On Thanksgiving day guests at both our parade breakfast and later on, dinner, will get to share words of thankfulness!





I bought gift tags and decorated them.
 I spray painted the mini clothespins yellow.




The teacher in me loves a good art project!!!! I am not the only one...go check out some of my friend, Renee's, pinterest projects (yep she is a teacher)!
                                             http://renee-eskimokisses.blogspot.com

If you haven't checked out pinterest yet...here is the link to it
Go...enjoy...it doesn't cost a thing :)

Happy Pinning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment