Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rainy Days ...Jack -0-Lanterns...Roasted Pumpkin Seeds...and Scrapbooks


Today is a rainy, stay-in-the-house-and-do-a-craft, kinda day.

 
It really doesn't take much for me to dig into a craft...
so this morning I decided to roast some pumpkin seeds
and do some scrap booking.
 
First up, the roasted pumpkin seeds...
It all began here at Girls Inc. Last week the teens did a
Reader's Theater version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
 
 


This week the teens and teachers carved pumpkins...
 




 
 





 
Talk about a lot of seeds!!
 



 
I followed this Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe from Pinterest and
did my pumpkin seeds in three batches.
 
 
I have to seal them up  in a jar...otherwise they will be gone before I get them to the girls next week :D
 While that was happening in the kitchen,  I was busy putting together pages for my Thanksgiving scrapbook.  These are the beginnings of pages from last year's fun making pies and the Macy's Parade breakfast...
 


 
Enjoy this rainy day... it is a gift from God!





2 comments:

  1. Attractive sectіon οf content. I just stumbled upοn your weblog and in accession caρital to
    aѕsert that ӏ аcquire actually еnjoyed account уouг blog posts.
    Anу way Ӏ will be subscribіng to your augment and
    even I аchievement уou accеss consistentlу faѕt.



    Here iѕ my web-site ... legal amphetamines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great delіvеrу. Solіd arguments.
    Keeρ up thе amazing еffoгt.

    Visit my ωeb blog: legal psуchedelісs
    2012 ()

    ReplyDelete