Thursday, October 4, 2012

An October Afternoon at the Library


October has hit the library at Girls Inc.




 

 
The fourth and fifth grade girls tried to solve some
Two-Minute Mysteries...
After going through one and learning how to listen for clues, they were determined to solve one without my "help"...
I see more of these in our future for sure!!

I read aloud part of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving,
one of my favorite October stories!!

 
Of course, the first graders were more interested in
Junie B. Jones :D
 
I hope that in October you find some time to read...a favorite old dog-eared book...a brand new book...just READ!! 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so fun!!!! I used to love the two minute mysteries and of course, Junie B Jones! I think I've read them all! Love keeping up with what you are reading in "class".

    ReplyDelete