Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random...Very Random

 
Thursday was my birthday and it was a very nice day which included a 5 mile walk, a trip to a new coffee shop/restaurant downtown, beautiful flowers from Rich, a surprise at Girls Inc, birthday wishes from lots of wonderful people, and a piece of Lemon Italian Creme cake...all-in-all a grand day and actually none of it was planned out, things just fell into place.  I think that this must be one of the beauties of hitting 50...which I did...three years back. Just waking up and finding joy in the day...



Friday was a very busy day.  I went to yoga first thing in the morning.
This class is good...and difficult.  It is totally different than the yoga class I love on Monday and Wednesday nights.  This class pushes me and has me at times looking at the instructor to see if she is actually doing the stuff she is instructing us to do...for example:



                             Oh...okay...this one I totally get...:)


                          And this one...side body long...I get it!



Now THIS one, seriously...I couldn't get my feet off the ground for more than 2 seconds...not enough core strength and no upper body strength...so I will make this my mission...to be able to do this pose...so that I can!


BUT...if you EVER see me doing this...call the paramedics...cause I will not be coming out of this position on my own...just saying...


    Now this looks awesome to me...maybe in October :)


Okay, so after yoga kicked my butt, I went to Parthenon to look at fabric for the library at Girls Inc. and this is what I came up with...

 
The walls are going to be the color on the paint stick (lovely paint that they already have)  The built in shelves are this shade of blue...this fabric I love almost perfectly matches the color of the paint...hmmm
 
 
I do love red....and the little bit of blue is a perfect match....hmmm
 
 
I also like this blue and taupe diamond fabric....hmmm
 
 
Any thoughts...?
 
And last, the mailman knocked on my door to deliver my mail.  He is so sweet and typically does this if there is any kind of package in the mail, even if it fits in the mailbox. So, yes, I got books for the library and this one I might just have to sit down and read over the weekend...along with all the usual weekend fun!!
 
 
Have a great weekend...whatever it brings your way!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment