Monday, April 11, 2011

Did I actually miss Spring?

It's Monday morning, and sometimes I get up on Monday determined to...do...something...productive.  I have been so busy with all the fun I have been having that it has just hit me that spring is here and in Florida it lasts about 2 weeks...and then summer rolls right on in! I opened my back door this morning to listen to the birds and looked out onto the signs of spring...faded blossoms on the azaleas and green slime on my patio :(   So I have got to get my act together!
Notice the lovely green...it happens every year

Fading hot pink azaleas and oh yeah...I failed to mention the lovely creeping vine that I wanted on the chimney and then this past year it sort of took over... and so we cut a break line and now...anyone have a really tall ladder?

And this thing...why is this still in my back yard??? Cause I really don't even like them when they look like this...don't even ask about the boulders...


But then there is this...

So I am getting busy this week on the back yard...now that the front is almost done!



Where to start...I guess getting off of here would be a beginning...have I ever mentioned that I can be a procrastinator?

No comments:

Post a Comment