Monday, March 7, 2011

Remodeling the Study and Hall Bath...

Cold, rainy weather hit us in time for the weekend, but my sweet husband brought me some beautiful potted daffodils to brighten my day!!

I have not forgotten about Intentional Living Part Three...just taking my time on this one.  In the meantime we are doing some home improvement projects at our house. First, the study...Rich's room.  He made the bold pronouncement a few weeks back that he is ready to get rid of the grasscloth wallpaper (woohoo...I've been waiting).  He then said sometime in the future but I am thinking...his 50th birthday is March 25th so...no time like the present! 
Here is the before demolition



This is the wallpaper...it has an orange-ish undertone.

Two reading/tv watching chairs with ottomans
(notice the racks for the pool table hanging on the wall)


And his and her sides to the bookcase...his is tidier!

We found this painting locally at Avenue Sea (downtown Panama City) and bought it as it reminds us of our anniversary trip to Italy and a sidewalk cafe in Rome

And we have Mr. Sneeds...our butler...what can I say he is cheap help!

Next project that was actually started this morning...the hall bath.



This is an elegant European style bath but again the heavy not-so-white wallpaper needs to go. 


So the fun has officially begun.
Stay tuned this week and watch the transformation...
For now I need to go figure out a color to paint the walls (yikes)!


No comments:

Post a Comment