Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Three of Remodel...All is Well!

Yesterday was a busy busy day...Chelsea arrives Friday and I have turned her room into a scrapbook...mess!  I cleaned that up and did several more pages of Claire's First Year Scrapbook. I have also been doing some organization stuff for scholarships for Kate...updating the resume, etc.  To say that she has no time to think about college right now is an understatement!   Katelyn has 7 exams this week...all AP stuff and driving her crazy...We haven't seen much of her what with study sessions and then when she's home she's got headphones in and is in the zone...She is down to her last 4 midterms, 2 today and 2 tomorrow and then Spring Break for her (and I don't know why but somehow me too)!!!

As far as the study goes...


Spackling and 1st coat of paint today!!  I am off to bible study this morning so by the time I get home around noon it should look a lot different...

No comments:

Post a Comment