Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Thursday...But the Weekend's Coming!

We have a busy weekend coming up starting with a road trip to Auburn bright and early Saturday morning.  We are soooo excited to be going up to see Chlesea and we're going to the Auburn/Clemson game that night. Of course we have to figure out the wardrobe because it is Blue Out (or something like that) at the game on Saturday night and my ORANGE ruffled blouse might cause some to think I am cheering on Clemson which would be a mistake of huge proportions!  So,  while out perusing around for something blue for myself and Rich (cause yeah... he has an ORANGE shirt too) I ran across this really cute dress.  It is a classic Ralph Lauren...on sale...a no brainer, right?  Later when I told Kate, she did that "denim dress? Say-it-isn't-so" look!  Meanwhile she and Chelsea (who is up to her eyeballs this week with an Organic Chem test and an Anatomy test) will pull out all of those cute little Deja Vu mostly blue game day dresses and try to figure out which ones they should wear!!  Well I like my dress and it will look really good with my cowboy boots...which I might wear.




I did find Rich a mostly blue shirt

Totally an aside...but I also found some Alabama stuff for David and Nicole!

Okay, so back to the weekend...on Sunday Kate and I will head up to Birmingham to celebrate her 18th birthday at the Apple Store buying a laptop!

Can you believe this little "pumpkin" is 18!!  Check back on her birthday (19th)...I will be blogging about her and there will be lots of pictures : )

So after the birthday shopping at the Apple Store we will go to dinner and then back to Nicole's. Thank goodness Kate will be wrapped up with that new Mac cause that means I get Claire pretty much to myself!!  On Monday Katelyn and I will head up to Samford University for a day of touring and meetings...Monday night Chelsea will come to town and the kids will go to see Kings of Leon in Concert...another evening with Claire to myself!!
Tuesday we will all head back to where we belong...Chelsea to Auburn and Kate and I to Panama City!  Makes me tired thinking about it...but I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. My NEW favorite designer is Judith March....you and the girls would love her. She has the cutest AL and AU dresses. She is relatively new...since January, I think. I find her dresses in several boutiques here and a store called Polish in the mall. Google her and you'll love what you see. Can't wait to see pictures of your adventures this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW...the owner of Deja Vu where kate has worked for over a year is "Judith March" She does have awesome clothes!!! The girls will be wearing some this weekend I will take pictures for sure!

    ReplyDelete