Friday, September 3, 2010

Earl's Not The Only Thing Happening This Weekend!

After cancelling our anniversary trip to Maine on Wednesday we recovered quickly and decided to save flying and car rentals for another time...So what should we do I asked Rich...to which he said "Birmingham to see Claire and all of our kids...of course!"

So it is Friday afternoon and I have the car packed. I just need Kate home from school and Rich to call and say...meeting's over, and we are on our way!!  We will have a grand weekend staying at the Wynfrey Hotel (shopping and Starbucks downstairs).  We might find Claire a swing set for the backyard and that will give Pop a project = ).  We will watch some college football and on Sunday Chelsea and Stephen will pop in for a visit from Auburn! 

Really, other than going away for a long weekend with my favorite guy, being with my kids is the thing I love most...so go ahead soon-to-be-tropical storm Earl... bobble to the east and let Maine have a beautiful weekend after all...
This is my life and I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment