Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just How Many Christmas Balls Does It Take to Make A Wreath???


Today I am tackling a project I fell in love with on Pinterest....so here goes!


I found this beautiful wreath on Pinterest and checked out the tutorial on this blog...  http://matt-and-becky.blogspot.com/2009/12/12-days-of-christmas-crafts-day-5.html (go here to check it out!)  Okay, I just needed one styrofoam wreath, at least 100 Christmas balls (good thing they are 50% off EVERYWHERE...cause you know the Christmas season is over in retail land....grrrrr), and my trusty hot glue gun!


Remove the hanger from the balls and hot glue the largest ones around the rim of the wreath...this is a building process...the point being at the end you will have a beautiful FULL wreath without seeing the styrofoam...


Oh, watch for rolling balls...they are glass!


Two hours later...


I absolutely LOVE it...but would never hang it outside on my front door...it is made of glass remember!!  I was actually a little nervous hanging it on the upstairs bannister....


But VOILA...not one broken ornament!!


I wonder what I could make with these...hmmmm!



Oh the JOYS of Christmas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment