Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I've Got the Christmas Blues...Turquoise to be Exact!

Thanksgiving is Rich's favorite holiday...and Christmas is mine!  That statement doesn't  even come close to the absolute JOY I feel during this holiday season.  I am so thrilled that it is a season...cause that means more time to enjoy!!

This year as I was pulling out the tubs of decorations I decided that after 8 years of garland with giant red bows on the staircase I needed (notice use of the word "need") something different!


So far I have tackled the entry table and incorporated fabulous turquoise blue...
(Thanks Avenue Sea)!  I am working on something for the top of the stairs...check back for a look see tomorrow! 


Of course with the change in the entryway I just had to do a little different for the dining room table...you know, get some of that blue in there too!




I purchased the new runner and the two red pillar candles and the red velvet topper...everything else I had!  I also kept the nutcracker theme going...cause that is what the dining room is all about!





Take note here...The soldier next to Clara is missing part of his mustache...
 the Mouse King is missing an ear...And I thought the noise in the middle of the night this week was the two cats playing hide n' seek!!


Oh the joy of the season...even if it involves a little mystery and intrigue!

No comments:

Post a Comment