Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Good To Be Home...I Think

We haven't been home from our Girls' Trip to Europe a week and already my head is spinning in a dozen directions.  I have done a few productive things...unpack, laundry, trip to dry cleaners, the gym once, walked 5 miles at the track once,  went through Vanderbilt check-lists for the upcoming big move, uploaded pictures from our trip to facebook, oh and after church yesterday we had a cook-out and boat ride party for my cousin and her children and her friend and her children...that was a delightful afternoon :)  Other than that I seem to be counting the hours till it's dark enough to call night so I can take a bath and go to bed!! 

The girls are going to Birmingham tomorrow and will be gone the better part of three days. Chelsea and Ali are taking the PCAT (Pharmacy School entrance exam) and Katelyn is hoping to get some Claire time and shopping time at Anthropology!  I will use that time to catch up on all the blogging I have been planning while drifting off to sleep in the bath...I mean bed.  Get ready for some reading time (J.O.;)...cause I've got lots to say in the upcoming days!

bonsoir mes amis


No comments:

Post a Comment