Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trying The Pioneer Woman's Cheesy Sour Cream Enchiladas Recipe....

While checking out the Pioneer Woman's blog I ran across her post on Sour Cream Enchiladas...They looked so good and so easy that I had to try them myself and so...



I gathered the  ingredients...corn tortillas, sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and  Enchilada sauce...mixed them together


Heated the tortillas in one skillet then coated them with the sauce from the other...

Filled the tortillas with the cheese mixture and placed them in the baking dish and smothered them with more cheese and baked them at 375 degrees for 20 minutes...


My goodness...for 15 minutes work...these are good :)
Get the recipe with beautiful step-by-step pictures from
                           http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/sour-cream-enchiladas/

No comments:

Post a Comment