Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The adult version of the ice cream truck!!

"I'd love me a cupcake right about now...but I am just too crunched for time to get in my car and drive down to the pastry shop...Oh wait, the cupcake truck should be coming through my neighborhood in about 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...yep there's the music  (I am not really certain yet what music this should be...)
Now to find some cash...oh wait, they take debit cards!
Winter white double chocolate espresso cupcake with angel flake coconut...you are mine (totally made up that name, but if you are a cupcake baker...feel free)!"

One can only dream...cause this reality is coming to my neighborhood no time soon : )
This is just another thing I like about Birmingham, Alabama!

Note:  I am pretty certain that this truck isn't going to be going street to street...but wouldn't it be nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment