Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spinach Between Your Teeth

Like most people I have had embarrassing moments in which something is going on that I am totally unaware of and it takes someone else to kindly, gently say...."Hey you have something between your teeth....your shirt is unbuttoned..." (you get the picture).  Well recently I had one of these special aha moments with my blog of all things.  I write my blog, usually walk away and give it time to "settle" and then return to it to rewrite and do maybe a little spelling/grammar check (I don't overdo that I have to admit cause I write it like I'm telling a story).  After all of that I post it.  On a few occasions I have had Chelsea, Nicole, or Rich tell me I've left out a word  or used more commas than is necessary....blah, blah, blah.  Of course I immediately go back on my blog and correct the mistake and republish.  Okay, so here's the thing, everytime I republish my blog you guys that faithfully read, laugh, and encourage me get another notification saying I've published yet another blog!  Yikes...I had no idea until Nicole told me this was happening and that I might want to reformat my notification method.  So all this time when I've been adding or taking away exclamation points (ha ha...that won't happen cause I love those things) you've been getting emails saying READ ME!   Hopefully with the help of my techno savvy daughter (she's rolling her eyes because the 10-year-old down the street can probably do this stuff on the computer) this particular situation will not happen again.  Now, just a warning, you may never get notification about my blog again either....isn't technology awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment