Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Five For Friday...A Little Early!!


I will be on the road to Nashville on Friday so I am posting my Five For Friday today!!

1) This month I am loving yoga...I am not sure if it is the quiet at the end of the practice or the fact that it is practice...every time I go is an opportunity to get something more out of it!! Last year for Mother's Day (or maybe my birthday...?) Nicole made me this cool yoga bag for my mats and block and water bottle...

...and yes I love the birds!!


2) This lamp from Target is awesome and a better size than the cute one that used to be here...




3)  I love the children's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  Nicole is going to do the upstairs family bath with the hungry caterpillar shower curtain, etc.  I am going to take the jacket cover from the book and some of these alphabet cards and have them matted and framed to hang in the bathroom.  Don't you love the Eric Carle tub toys!!





4)  The Dollar Store is on my A-List this week...I needed some school stuff to decorate tables at a school Rich's company just finished renovating...I was thinking of rulers, calculators, pencils, composition books and I got those BUT...these construction cones were too cute to pass up!!


5)  And finally, this beautiful book signifies a big new project that I am about to embark on June 11th!!!  I am really excited and am having a ball figuring things out...but details will have to wait for a post next week!!


Have a wonderful rest of your week!!  Say some prayers for Rich as he runs the Music City 1/2 Marathon on Saturday morning!!