Friday, July 30, 2010

Tea Towels and Coffee Cups

 I spent this week in Birmingham with thebobbinbug (my daughter the super busy new mom and apron crafter)!  She was trying to finish an order for 8 beautiful ruffled aprons...while at the same time her very active 6-month-old, Claire, was busy crawling everywhere and learning how to stand up in the crib!  Nicole is so her mother's daughter with the whole burning the candle at both ends...so, feeling somewhat to blame, I felt it was only fair that I go up and help out : ).  We hit all the necessary stores including the largest JoAnn Fabric store I've ever seen!  After gathering supplies we spent one whole day crafting...I made a bulletin board and matching lamp shade for her classroom (more later on how to make the super cute bulletin board).  She made curtains for her classroom and lined curtains for her sister's dorm room and managed to begin the process of making the aprons.  In between we played with Claire and took some videos and pictures of her doing her thing! Chelsea and Katelyn joined us in Birmingham and we spent one day shopping at some of our favorite stores.  When I arrived back in Panama City I was just a little tired and really enjoyed my new coffee cups from Anthropologie...it's the little things!



No comments:

Post a Comment