Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My New Favorite Things...

This leather backpack from our recent trip to Italy keeps calling my name...but I am waiting for fall (Okay...September) to carry it!


I love these necklaces that I found at Irene & Co at Pier Park on Panama City Beach...just need some bracelets!

Spotted this pillow in Pottery Barn and couldn't resist...It reminds me of Italy!
                                     

Okay...I also am loving Root Beer Jelly Bellies = )


And last but not least...the bobbinbug's (that would be Nicole) newest creation...mommy and me fall aprons!!



2 comments:

  1. I love your new favorite things, and I love your shabby chic blog. I followed your links to shabbyblog.com and gave my blog an update. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim ~ This is Trish Butler (Steve's wife). I absolutely LOVE your blog! It is full of fabulous picures but most importantly your words! You are an excellent writer and you are a natural scrapbooker already!
    Now before you start backing away from the computer ... we now have digital scrapbooks. I have been a Creative Memories consultant for 16 years and the digital is so fast, no mess and you never run out of stickers!
    Christina (our daughter), my sister and I are going to NYC on Dec 26th ... I would love to hear what should be on our "must do" list!
    I have a good number of young moms (digital divas) that come to my monthly crops and I think they would really like your daughter's mommy and me aprons!
    I am working 3 days a week dental hygiene. Do you have any time on Saturday to chat?
    Thanks! Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete